TERMS OF WEBSITE USAGE
The term "SymTech Laboratories" or "SymTech Labs" or "SymTech" or "seller" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 505 Asbury Way, Boynton Beach, FL 33426. The term "you" or "buyer" or "customer" refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SymTech Labs' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Customers must notify SymTech Labs within thirty (30) days from date of shipment of any received product with which they are unsatisfied. (See SymTech's Limited Warranty for further information.) Returns are normally accepted when completed within 30 days of the ship date. If SymTech agrees to accept a return, return shipping charges must be prepaid by customer. We will not accept COD shipments. Most returns made during this time period are eligible for a full refund, less shipping charges, and a 10% restocking fee (to compensate for unrecoverable PayPal/credit card fees and employee labor). After the initial (30) day period, returns may be considered on a case by case basis, but are subject to refusal for return. The forgoing statements concerning Returns do not apply to Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable Products. (See the Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable Products section in these our Terms and Conditions of Sale.)
Returned items must be in original, unharmed condition. Items damaged due to user error are not eligible for refunds in full. Percentages of the purchase value may be refunded at the discretion of SymTech Labs.
Please contact us directly before returning any merchandise. Returned items shipped without prior authorization are subject to refusal.
Prices advertised on SymTech's website are subject to change without notice. Price quotes delivered through e-mail are recorded, and will be honored until the specified expiration date. If no expiration date is specified, quotes will be valid for a maximum of (30) thirty days after the quote was sent. Shipping charges, taxes, and other costs may be subject to change if out of SymTech's reasonable control. Prices are exclusive of taxes, impositions and other charges, including: sales, use, excise, value added and similar taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, international shipping charges, forwarding agent's and broker's fees, bank fees, consular fees, document fees and import duties.
- Terms of Payment
All payments must be in US Dollars.
Credit cards accepted are major credit cards, purchase cards and major bank debit cards. Payment by cashier's check is also accepted.
Customer agrees to pay the entire net amount of each invoice from SymTech pursuant to the terms of each such invoice without offset or deduction. If SymTech reasonably believes that the Customer's ability to make payments may be impaired or if Customer fails to pay any invoice when due, SymTech may suspend delivery of any order or any remaining balance thereof until such payment is made or cancel any order or any remaining balance thereof, and Customer will remain liable to pay for any Products already shipped and all Non-Standard Products ordered by Customer. If Customer fails to make payment when due, SymTech may pursue any legal or equitable remedies, in which event SymTech will be entitled to reimbursement for costs of collection and reasonable attorneys' fees.
- Sales Tax
When required by law SymTech Labs will collect Federal, State and/or Local sale, use, excise and other taxes which apply to a Customer's shipment. These taxes are in addition to the purchase price of the Products subject to an order. Customer will remit the correct tax unless they are tax exempt and SymTech has a valid signed tax exemption certificate on file.
- Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable Products
From time to time, Seller will notify Buyer of a product that is "NC/NR", (Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable) upon determining that an order requires such conditions of sale. Irrespective of circumstances the buyer agrees that "NC/NR" products may not be cancelled, returned or re-scheduled by the buyer without the written consent of SymTech Laboratories.
- Limited Warranty
SymTech warrants to the original customer purchasing products directly from SymTech that all such products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting form, fit and function. SymTech, at its option, will repair, replace, or provide a credit or refund of either the original purchase price or fair market value, whichever is lower, of any product that is determined by SymTech to be defective during the warranty period.
Any claim must be made within one (1) year from the original date of shipment by SymTech; SymTech shall have no liability thereafter. Customer must notify SymTech within one (1) year from the original date of shipment. The foregoing warranty granted on SymTech products is to the initial customer end-user and is non-transferable.
This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, whether oral, written, expressed, implied or statutory. Implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability are specifically excluded and shall not apply. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than SymTech or a SymTech-authorized third party service provider. SymTech reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.